How we are working
We are available as "sparrings partner" and coaches accompanying you through change processes.
We'll "take you by the hand" before you will be jumping into the cold water of a change process.
Investigating the current (as is) situation together with you in an intensive dialogue we will enable identification of the reasons causing your discomfort and will develop concrete suggestions together with you on how to improve the situation.
Processes and procedues of pharmaceutical development and IMP preparation require a very high level of qualification of all people involved. We are able to either qualify your people to this level or maintain the high qualification level, both by respective training / coaching offerings.
Furthermore we can release your employees by additionally providing our know-how and services.
Our service portfolio does thus not only comprise consulting but also functions like auditing, coordination between clinical and clinical supplies department, resolving logistic issues up to providing a complete virtual clinical supplies or pharmaceutical development department including all respective responsibilities and accountabilities and making sure promised deadlines are actually met.
How we do it
Led by our mission statement we feel mandated to the following objectives:
- we want to support our clients in gaining competitive advantages by providing our special expertise in all areas of pharmaceutical development and IMP preparation
- we want to re-position our clients to enable improved results in research and development including IMP logistics
- we never say "it doesn't work" or "we have never done so before", but trust on your readiness and open-mindedness and our expertise forming the common base for tackling with all challenges together
- we want to provide consulting and services on a high quality level being determined by innovative thinking, continuous improvement and client satisfaction.
- we want to generate sustainable value with our clients such that here is a "return on consulting" perceivable which multiply exceeds the consulting budget
Your and our result
We collect the bricks together with you and form a common stable concept.
You will be accompanied also through the implementation process of the commonly generated and tailored concept.
The more detailed and carefully we will discuss our mutual expectations the better the results will match your ideas.
We own the necessary methodology, experience and tools to systematically investigate your ideas, articulate them and develop an implementation concept.