Application of current technologies does not always result in an efficiency gain.
Expected benefit and efforts are thus carefully to ponder. The latter (especially considering the regulatory background) may take significant time prior to any success by investment or change of structures.
PharmDev Innovations has gathered considerable experience in
- Computer applications (labelling, MES, randomisation, warehousing, patientwise distribution etc.)
- Automation projects in packaging and distribution areas (e.g. application of RFID)
- development of new process technologies (e.g. prilling)
- IP assessment of new technologies
- decision support for and preparation of investments (equipment, software, buildings and premises) and "Value Opportunity Assessments"